1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for QCA year 5 science scheme of work- Life cycles. Can anyone help please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thedancingqueen, Jan 19, 2011.

1. I'm a trainee teacher. I've spent a day in my placement school and need to have read through the QCA scheme of work - year 5, Life cycles, before next week. I'm not in school again until next week so I can't get a copy from them. Does anyone on here have a copy that they can email me please / can anyone give me a link to it?
    Thanks.

2. Anyone know where I can find it please? Someone must know.

3. queenlit

queenlit New commenter

4. queenlit

queenlit New commenter

5. Thanks for the resource link queenlit. I clicked on the first link too but the actually qca scheme wouldn't open. I've looked on loads of other sites and it won't open on them either.

6. Does the content of the link I posted in one of my previous posts, match the QCA document content please? Same content, different format?

7. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Looks like it.
    I can email you the QCA document in word format if you send me a PM with your email address