1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for NSW primary school teachers for short survey on Tourette syndrome for my Honours thesis.

Discussion in 'Australia - Staffroom' started by cyberelements, Jun 2, 2020.

1. cyberelements

cyberelements New commenter

Good morning/afternoon,

I hope that it is ok for me to post this topic here.
    My name is Miriam McCartney, and I am currently conducting research for my Bachelor of Education (Honours) thesis through Southern Cross University. My project will explore Teachers’ Knowledge and Understanding of Tourette Syndrome in the Australian Education Setting. I am looking for volunteer NSW registered primary school teachers to participate in a short online survey (12-15 questions) with the aim of receiving 20 completed surveys and a follow-up online interview to willing participants (with the aim of five completed interviews).

My research has been inspired by my own experiences and those of my son, who has Tourette syndrome. The anticipated research title is Primary School Teachers’ Knowledge and Understanding of Tourette Syndrome in the Australian Education Setting: A Phenomenological Study.

If you would like to hear more or to participate, please private message me with your best email address so that I can email you with further details. Have a great day.