1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for JJ - Help Needed

Discussion in 'English' started by k8cturner, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hi Guys!

I have just finished my PGCE course and I am going into my NQT year in September. I have found out that I am going to be teaching 'Looking for JJ' to my mixed ability year 9 class and I was hoping and praying that somebody out there may have taught this text before and therefore may have some ideas/resources that they would be happy to share with me as I am having to write a SOW for it.

If anyone is able to help in any way at all it would be amazing! Obviously if I am able to help with resources in return I would be more than happy to do so.

Many Thanks

Kate

2. Hi Guys!

I have just finished my PGCE course and I am going into my NQT year in September. I have found out that I am going to be teaching 'Looking for JJ' to my mixed ability year 9 class and I was hoping and praying that somebody out there may have taught this text before and therefore may have some ideas/resources that they would be happy to share with me as I am having to write a SOW for it.

If anyone is able to help in any way at all it would be amazing! Obviously if I am able to help with resources in return I would be more than happy to do so.

Many Thanks

Kate

3. I have a couple of SOW for 'Looking for JJ'. Let me know your email address and I will send what I have across to you.

Jes

4. snail_friendly

snail_friendly Occasional commenter

My lovely memory stick deleted my 'Looking for JJ' stuff - perhaps you'd be kind enough to share with me also?

5. Hi Jes

You have no idea how much of a hero you have just become to me!!! My e-mail address is

k8turner@hotmail.com

Thank you so, so much. If there is anything you need at all, that I might be able to help with - please let me know.

Kate x

6. Hi

Can I be really cheeky and ask if you could email me your 'Looking for JJ' SOWs? Would be a massive help!!

kevinsweetman@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Kevin

7. Hi Jes,

I'd really appreciate it if you could forward me the SOW also. My email address is: queline19@hotmail.com.

Many thanks
    Jac

8. Hi Jes,

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but we have just been given (lucky, I know) a set of 'Looking for JJ' and wondered if you would mind also sending us your sow?

Thanks

Louise

louiseberryman@hotmail.co.uk

9. Would you be able to send me some SoW too? I'm trying to create a new one and it is hard with nothing to go by! My email is emma_iliffe@hotmail.co.uk any help/resources you can spare will be greatly appreciated!!

Emma

10. I would appreciate copies, please. Many thanks

r6.pocketrocket@yahoo.co.uk

Lisa

11. It was some time ago that you posted this. However, I don't suppose you are willing to still share?

I would massively appreciate some direction in teaching this completely new text as an NQT.

My email address is: elliemunday88@gmail.com

Many thanks.

12. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

'Upping' merely to get rid of kitchen advertising on the first page.

13. Hi, I know you posted this a while ago but was hoping you still had some 'Looking for JJ' sows. If so could you please send them to me? Would really, really appreciate it. My email is alfie89@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you so much! :)

14. Hello,

Playing a small violin - I have had my third timetable change since September... We have been reading Looking for JJ for pleasure as a class but I would like to 'teach' it to my class. ANY ideas/help/SoL greatly appreciated! My email is brititgirl@aol.com if anyone is willing to share.

Thank you!

15. Hi - I've come very late to the party!! Any sow on 'Looking for JJ' would be much appreciated

Many thanks in anticipation...my email is sallycooper@live.co.uk