1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Folens Maths Programmes

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by primarysteve, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Looking for Folens Maths Programmes
    I am looking to buy the folders in this set for primary that I do not have but am having a bit of trouble finding them. Some, but not all are on Amazon but they want in the region of £40 for each one. They are the blue folders (reception are red) and have one for each term in the school year linked to the then NNS with a lesson plan for every day and the photocopiable work to accompany them. I’d happily pay a fair price. The ones I’m after are:
    Year 2 terms 2 & 3
    Year 3 term 1
    Year 4 terms 1, 2 & 3
    Reception terms 2 & 3

2. Looking for Folens Maths Programmes
    I am looking to buy the folders in this set for primary that I do not have but am having a bit of trouble finding them. Some, but not all are on Amazon but they want in the region of £40 for each one. They are the blue folders (reception are red) and have one for each term in the school year linked to the then NNS with a lesson plan for every day and the photocopiable work to accompany them. I’d happily pay a fair price. The ones I’m after are:
    Year 2 terms 2 & 3
    Year 3 term 1
    Year 4 terms 1, 2 & 3
    Reception terms 2 & 3

3. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

Hi do you still have these? I am looking for the year 6 term 2 one, just for one lesson. Can't find it at school, though have some of the activity sheets from it.