1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for entry level/short course I can teach at the same time

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Hercules10, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I work in a special school and am looking a suitable RE Entry Level that I can teach alongside a short course. Any suggestions? Thanks.[​IMG]

2. Hi,
    I work in a special school and am looking a suitable RE Entry Level that I can teach alongside a short course. Any suggestions? Thanks.[​IMG]

3. We used to teach the AQA short course alongside the Entry Level. I think the new spec religion and life or religion and morality work well with the Entry options. They have some really good engaging topics in the morality one if my memory serves.

4. EG I hqven't done it since we changed ot new spec as my head wants them all to do proper GCSE regardless of what results they get.
    However, I did query it when they changed over and they siad it was just staying exactly the same. I would ask agian mind you but that is definitely what I was told.

5. Thanks for replies. I will get in touch with exam boards.