1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an archived case study on problem solving in Year 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jenb2585, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hi
    This is a bit of a long shot but I'm looking for a case study into Year 2 problem solving steps. It's still available on the Standards site and is entitled: Action Learning: Improving children's success with problem solving. However, all related attachments are blocked, including a useful poster outlining the steps generated in the case study. Every time I click on the link an Error 404 message comes up.
    Did anyone download and save this poster before it became unavailable or is there another way I can get it?
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Hi
    This is a bit of a long shot but I'm looking for a case study into Year 2 problem solving steps. It's still available on the Standards site and is entitled: Action Learning: Improving children's success with problem solving. However, all related attachments are blocked, including a useful poster outlining the steps generated in the case study. Every time I click on the link an Error 404 message comes up.
    Did anyone download and save this poster before it became unavailable or is there another way I can get it?
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks