1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a useful burner

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Pollerasy, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Pollerasy

Pollerasy New commenter

Listening ,all guys,i hope the tool you recommend is one you've used and worked for you ,it can be free or fee.

2. dunnocks

dunnocks Star commenter

sorry, don't understand

3. elder_cat

elder_cat Established commenter

Are you asking for a recommended piece of software for burning CD/DVDS ?

4. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

I always go for a Foker ...

[​IMG]

5. Pollerasy

Pollerasy New commenter

Need some tools for burning disk (USB/CD/DVD)

6. Pollerasy

Pollerasy New commenter

Yeah ,yesterday my friend told me that burning USB will save more time than burning DVD.

7. Wanbdan

Wanbdan New commenter

Due to everyone's method is different, some people think that burning DVD is easy, others think that burning USB is simple.

8. Wanbdan

Wanbdan New commenter

9. february31st

february31st Established commenter

I have been using NERO for over 15 years and keep an old 486 laptop running XP with a paid for copy of Nero 6. This also allows me to rip and copy any CD/DVD with copy protection as it is so old the firmware doesn't support the protection used.

Currently running Nero 8 on my Windows 10 PC that came free with my DVD/RW drive all those years ago. Nero 8 good for movie DVD, DATA, ISO Files and Boot Discs.

The old 486 laptop is a bit slow to render 1080HD so I do that on my PC if necessary and then just use a USB thumb drive to copy.