1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a particular teachers TV video - PE

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thedancingqueen, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Can anyone find me the PE video that used to be on teachers TV please with stomp dancing? It had a woman teaching the kids stomp dancing and then the kids making up their own routine. Now that the site has closed, I can't find it and it's really frustrating. Need to watch it asap so I'd really appreciate people looking for me.
    Also, can anyone suggest a good warm up and cool down please? I'm good at doing warm ups before say a rounders game but I've never had to teach indoor PE before (I'm a trainee). Thanks.

2. Can anyone find me the PE video that used to be on teachers TV please with stomp dancing? It had a woman teaching the kids stomp dancing and then the kids making up their own routine. Now that the site has closed, I can't find it and it's really frustrating. Need to watch it asap so I'd really appreciate people looking for me.
    Also, can anyone suggest a good warm up and cool down please? I'm good at doing warm ups before say a rounders game but I've never had to teach indoor PE before (I'm a trainee). Thanks.

3. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

4. Thanks for the suggestion! Just found it using a google search and looking at my post from weeks ago about stomp dancing. I was meant to be teaching it just after christmas but the school decided to change the order (I'm on placement).