1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Liverpool KS2 class to write to as part of contrasting UK locality topic

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Elaine_Sedgwick, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I am currently planning next half terms Geography topic for a Year 5 class comparing and contrasting Kendal and Liverpool. I think it would be really nice for the children in my class to hear about what it is like to grow up in Liverpool - and see if there are any differences to growing up in the Lake District. However, unfortunately, I don't have any links with Liverpool schools so I was hoping some nice soul might volunteer....
    I am just thinking of spending one lesson with the children writing letters to explain what their lives are like and then posting them to each other.. nothing too time consuming!
    If anyone is willing to help, then please just let me know.

2. Hi I would be interested I teach y5 in Liverpool City Centre. My email is emloujen@hotmail.com

3. Hi i would also be interested at present we are working on creative curriculum in y3/4 and beginning our new challenge working on the Lake district and would love to work with school in Lakes. We already have plans to visit Brockhole. My email is davidpiercy99@btinternet.com
    Michelle Piercy