1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a French Tutor...

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by OwenBlackburn, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I am looking for a French tutor for my son who is at A-Level/Degree. I would like the tutor to teach him concepts slightly ahead of his course so he could use those techniques to achieve a higher grade. But I am not sure whether to use a company or an independant tutor. Also, what are the best companies in this line of work? Any recommendations? Do you know of any good French tutors? Thanks.
    Regards,
    Owen

2. I am looking for a French tutor for my son who is at A-Level/Degree. I would like the tutor to teach him concepts slightly ahead of his course so he could use those techniques to achieve a higher grade. But I am not sure whether to use a company or an independant tutor. Also, what are the best companies in this line of work? Any recommendations? Do you know of any good French tutors? Thanks.
    Regards,
    Owen

3. I have some good contacts but need to know where you are based to see if I can help :)

4. I am based in the Hampton/Kingston-Upon-Thames area. Thanks.