1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a copy of "Stone Cold" BBC DVD

Discussion in 'English' started by Speaking, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Speaking

Speaking New commenter

Dear All,
    Would anybody be able to copy me a DVD version of "Stone Cold" as my video tape of this was accidently thrown away before I copied it to DVD. I will happily pay for the price of a DVD and postage. Happy to help with anything in return either English or media based as have loads of resources to share in return.
    biermans655@mountgrace.herts.sch.uk
    Many thanks,
    Shirley

2. Speaking

Speaking New commenter

Thank you but these are only extracts not the full programmes as each one lasted for 25 mihnutes.
    I looked there first so if someone does have a copy I really would appreciate it still.
    Thanks for the time to reply though.
    Shirley

3. Speaking

Speaking New commenter

oops, sorry about spelling error - I meant minutes! [​IMG]

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

These are only extracts I know - from class clips:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/learningzone/clips/queryengine?ContentType=text%2Fhtml%3B+charset%3Dutf-8&SuppressCaching=1&page=1&pagesize=12&results=search&config=results_pre&attrib_1=SCHOOL_LEVEL_NAME&oper_1=eq&val_1_1=&attrib_2=SUBJECT_NAME&oper_2=eq&val_2_1=&attrib_3=TOPIC&oper_3=eq&val_3_1=&attrib_4=SearchText&oper_4=eq&val_4_1=stone+cold
    Did you keep following the trail from Airy's link?
    There are three videos for each episode - the link to the next one in the series is below the screen. The first two for each episode are 10 minutes long, the third is less. So 9 videos in total. What seems to be missing is programme 4 - Looking for Tat - is that part of the story? I haven't read the book, but from the opening titles to the series this looks a separate programme.

5. I am also in need of this on dvd, can anyone help? I am willing to pay.

Many thanks,
    adele<font size="3">_123</font>@hotmail.co.uk<font face="Calibri">
    </font>

6. This is definitely the case - the entire series is on YouTube. I watched it recently with year 9. There can be a bit of overlap between each one though.