1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a copy of "I'll take you to Mrs.Cole"

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pippa86, Aug 28, 2011.

1. The illustrations are fantastic in this book and I can imagine getting some really good conversation going about settings. I am actualy also trying to avoid schemes of work and wanted to get a variety of books from different countries and settings.

2. I appreciate this thank you

3. nick909

nick909 Lead commenter

The multitude of other threads about this semi-mythical book have seemingly vanished, including the facetious one I started, which suggests the mods have had enough of it as well. Maybe it's the breach of copyright aspect.

Just so you know, in case this one vanishes as well.
    *clasps hands together, closes eyes and wishes really hard*

4. Doing same unit with y3, The Mousehole cat is a fantastic book too, the illustrations are super and there is a read and respond book which goes with it with plenty of templates and activities for guided reading and writing. x Good luck with your nqt yr and don't let people put you off using planning from HT or Scholastic they will make your year more manageable and I am sure you will have the common sense to adapt where required xx

5. I have a copy if anyone needs it just send me a message....I know how hard it can be when you dnt have the resources you need. I also have a copy of Grandpa Chatterjee and Badger's parting gifts if anyone needs those:)

6. Hi Sabrina I'd massively appreciate a copy if you have one saved and its poss to email over? many many thanks (bethandphil@hotmail.co.uk just in case! )

7. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

I own this wonderful book. No teacher can manage without it in KS2.

I will sell you my copy for £250.

8. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Sorry lardy it's only £2.42 on Amazon[​IMG]£2.42