1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Look what a KA did to my Zafira...respect.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Blimey Baubs...hope it was stationary at the time? If not there may be a whip-lash injury claim....[​IMG]

2. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

That looks distinctly like my wife's handiwork.

3. We were stationary because the car in front of us was turning right....however crowbob's wife was doing at least 45 and forgot to brake.
    It is hard to believe but my dog was in that boot...he is fine now.
    Without angering Jacob, yes i do have quite severe lower back injury and my son has neck ache and a bad headache.

4. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Blimey, KAs are tough little beggers! (Do you have a photie of the Ka's damage?)
    Glad to hear you are all still alive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

seconded!

6. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I'm glad that your dog is ok. Hope you feel better soon.

7. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Ouch! Sending wishes for a quick recovery to you, Master Bauble and some doggie hugs ((([​IMG]))). It must have been a very unpleasant shock for you all xx

8. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Were you trying to put it in the boot?

9. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Certainly sounds like her. Curiously, she has failed to mention it to me since she got in from work. She did fetch me a beer, so I think she is buttering me up...

10. Bloody Hell, Baubs! Glad you and yours (inc poor doggy) are okay.
    I prescribe a medicinal snifter of this to steady your nerves:
    [​IMG]

11. Bad luck Baubles. Hope this doesn't mean you won't be opening the bar tonight. I was thinking of makIng my first visit?? I have peeped in before but never quite plucked up enough courage to go in.

12. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

I doubt he'll be opening - He was smashed by mid-afternoon ...

Hope all is well Baubs. You should probably have a cold bath, but psychologically you may find a hot one soothing.

13. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I wondered that too; thought you were trying some matryoshka stunt perhaps?
    Glad there wasn't too much damage to the humans involved and here's hoping you are soon fully recovered and perky.

14. Crikey Bauble - I think you all had a lucky escape! Hope you recover very soon.

15. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

16. Blimey - was it a new KA? Because an older one may have just folded in half! Glad you, son and doggie are ok x

17. That's awful, Baubs... ... hope you all recover quickly. x

18. WeeScabbyDug

WeeScabbyDug Senior commenter

Ah'm glad yer dugs awricht, Mr. Baubs xxx

19. Thank you everyone for the good wishes and the whisky. I think you could have got what was left of the KA (04 reg) in shoe box, blazer....from what I saw it didn't seem to have a front end left. I am to be interviewed under caution today but it seems as if the other driver will be charged with driving without due care and attention.
    Woody is fine and dandy, Wee scabby . I have given him your regards but I don't think he understands Scottish. :¬))
    Seagirl you are more than welcome to buy me a few pints of Olde and Filthy in the bar....anything to dull this flaming back and neck ache.