1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Look and Read Badger Girl

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tafkam, May 8, 2008.

1. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Up, because although I can't help, this deserves a wider audience.

2. Thanks Tafkam. I am really drawing a blank with this one. Have tried BBC again, ebay, youtube, other schools in my catchment area...Can't believe the most exciting programme is missing.

Can anyone suggest anywhere else? My class love look and read and it would be great to do one that matches our theme.
    Phil

3. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

Great website babyboomer!

4. I love it - brings back so many memories! :0) lol

5. Oh my - what a great website - I'm off to Watch Cloudburst circa 1974!!!

6. Thanks babyboomer - had a look but can only downlaod the starting title.

Great site though. I spent ages looking at stuff :)
    x

7. sidneysides

sidneysides New commenter

I have every single series of look and read on disc - can help you out if you want. Includes all episodes and the PDF version of the book.
    Boy from Space is my fave!!

8. Philipy, I was the same, I could only get the starting titles and nothing else. Anyone got any clues how to get the whole episode or does the site only deal in credits.

9. titus4t

titus4t New commenter

sidney sides are you serious? I'd love all of them, though Through the Dragon's Eye and Sky hunter were my special favourites. Did anyone else notice how the villain in Skyhunter (can't remember his name) has now turned up as magic grandad?!

10. OMG. I watched Dark Towers and Geordie Racer at school (On the road, on the street, hear the sound of pounding feet, Geordie Racer, Geordie Racer!!)

We have Legend of the Lost Keys and Spywatch on video at my current school. Can't believe that Legend of the Lost Keys is less than 10 years old - it looks sooooooooo dated when my Y5 watched it in Golden Time last year. They liked it though!

11. sidneysides

Yes - I have 18 full series of them! The memories!!

12. hi there, I have emailed you Sidneysides- I got so excited when I saw this - i remember finding something a while ago on the net but was only opening credits, but had a good sing along!

Geordie racer, geordie racer.... FLYYYY!!!!

X

13. sidneysides

I may get a nasty letter from the BBC but as far as I am aware they are not published or shown anymore anyway!

14. i won't tell!! Promise! x

15. I love Look and Read and have missed it so much. I would be very grateful if you could let me know how to get them all!!!

kathryn.g.reid@btinternet.com

16. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

The Boy from Space!!! Sidney, where did you get them all?

17. sidneysides

A lot of ebay and internet downloading!

18. Hi Sidney

I have emailed you but am posting on here I case it
    Wasn't successful or someone else can help but I would love to get copies
    of some of the look and read programmes. ?
    E.g. Geordie Racer,
    Badger Girl,
    Through the Dragons Eye
    Captain Crimson
    I hope you can help me

A big thanks , Sue