1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Long Term plans for PSRN and CLL - Reception

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by LucyD84, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Would anyone be willing to share a Long Term Plan for PSRN and CLL? (or all 6 areas if you have one!) I've been sort of using one created by the previous Reception Teacher- but i'm not sure I like the way its set out. Ideally i'd like to see how someone else has split all of the PSRN/CLL learning outcomes into different terms (I know they will probably be covered continually- but i'd like to see a plan which shows when they will be focused on in more detail.)
    Or alternatively- do other Reception classes not have a Long Term plan which does this? Do you just decide on the focus areas when doing MTPs? Each term?

Any examples would be much appreciated,

soxbox1000@hotmail.co.uk

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

3. Aren't long term plans just the curriculum?
    My school just use the EYFS and KS1 curriculum as our long term plan plus a very basic topic overview - so my reception PSRN and CLL long term plans are just the 30-50, 40-60, ELG and Eprofile points listed (then some of the targets for 1c for higher ability)