1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Long shot I know! - N.F.E.R. Progress in English score conversions

Discussion in 'Primary' started by teachermiss, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Hi there. Have done tests today and marked them but still unable to find where I can convert raw scores into standardised score and/or National Curriculum level- Looking for NFER Progress in English 10 and 11(Second Edition and short form of the test.)
    Thank you very much.

2. TweedJacket

TweedJacket New commenter

Is it the 'fill in the blanks' reading test answer booklet you're after?

3. Thanks for replying. Test involved a section where they had to fill in the blanks(spelling,) a section in which they had to identify incorrect grammar or puntuation by writing in correct word above the underlined word and then two comprehensions(tick boxes.)
    Back of booklet has the title, Summary of short form scores and a box in which to input age, raw score(out of 40) and then standardised score(which is where I'm stuck!)Thank you!

4. I'm assuming you don't have the teacher's guide book anywhere?! I can have a look at school tomorrow if you like. I know I have it there.

5. Thanks for that, quite new to school and book nowhere to be found!

6. No worries, will try to get hold of it in the morning for you.

7. Thanks very much - much appreciated.

8. Hi, I am also looking for a copy of the Teacher's Guide for Progres in English 10, First Edition. Did you manage to locate it? Our copy has been misplaced. Thank you