1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Long shot - Anyone done Wilbur and the web?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Bowski, Nov 26, 2008.

1. I've got a group at the moment rehersing for Wilbur and the Web, School bought the full set with scripts and CD. Stupidly I've taken the CD home to learn and we've since done some major moving about and the CD is no where to be seen.
    I know it's in the house somewhere but can't find it.
    Has anyone done this play and could send me a copy of the CD? I will forever be in your debt and will pay postage/send you a blank CD if you can.
    Thanks

Bowski

2. We (Firesticks and Song) are the publishers of Wilbur and the Web. Additional CDs are available from us after you have purchased the pack. Copyright laws do not allow you to lend, duplicate or copy CDs in any way. We try to make this very clear on our website and in all the information we send when you order from us. Please respect copyright law it's the only way we can survive in an educational market.