1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

London this weekend

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chocolatechip, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Ruthie66

Ruthie66 New commenter

ours are little now too and the snow is apparently heading south west now so it will (hopefully) be gone by morning

2. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

Grrr. Only 'a light dusting' was forecast but it's been coming down thick and fast for nearly 3 hours and everywhere is white.

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

If coming by train often if you show your train ticket you can get 2 for i deals at some events.you could try searching or asking at train stations
    or try the following
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-days-out

4. Loads of great ideas. Thanks everyone. I may be spotted at several of the above wearing many many layers. Chiplet will be the one in a tshirt!

5. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

Camden market?
    Lots of open air food stalls selling hot food to compensate for the freezing cold. Brrrrrrr....

6. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

My daughter will taking care of her 14 year old cousin in London this weekend and is taking her to a matinee screening of Daniel Radcliffe's new film, with the man himself giving an introductory talk.
    My niece is going to be beside herself with happiness when she finds out about the treat. She knows she's being taken somewhere on Saturday but doesn't know what it is.
    I know the tickets were only booked a few days ago so will post a link if my daughter gets back to me with the information.