1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

London supply pools

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by albertdog, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I wonder if there are any London boroughs, or LEAs within reach of NW London that still have their own supply pools, or run supply through agencies, which still pay to scale.

2. There are two Supremes, i think: one based in South London and the other based in Hounslow. Which do you mean, 'youngenglishteacher'?

3. There is only one supreme education company (head office) with agents covering the various boroughs (i.e. Lambeth, Wandsworth, Southwork, Bexley...). If you wish to work in different boroughs, all you need do is call the office and ask to be assigned. The bookings will be made available to you online (assuming that there are vacancies available).

Tell me about supreme Hounslow?

4. Dear YET, thank you for your reply. The Supreme, which you describe, the one dealing with South London boroughs, I joined before Christmas but they have never used me and very little ever appears on their website. Ironically, this agency sent out a request for testamonials, last week.
    Supreme Recruitment is a small concern, situated above a shop, just off London Road, in Hounslow. I have been registered with them for about seven months, but they have never found me any work.
    Here is their link:
    www.supremerecruitment.co.uk/