1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

London South Bank GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by babyduck, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Has anyone that has applied to the LSBU Primary GTP had an interview yet? I applied just before christmas and I've heard nothing. Just wondering how long people had to wait after submitting their application before they heard if they were asked to interview or not?

2. Hi welsh wizard - thanks for the insight.
    I have a school supporting my application including a supporting statement from the headteacher and a letter confirming employment as an unqualified teacher. I sent off my form a week before christmas and am slightly worried that I haven't heard anything yet (especially when someone in another forum applied in December and has already had an interview).
    I had a bad experience where I did not get my original PGCE interview letter from a uni unitl 3 days before the interview even though they had apparently sent it 8 days before and I'm panicking that the same thing will happen again, or even worse I miss the whole thing!

3. Now you are making me panic! I have tried calling them today but it goes to voicemail. Oh well I'll try again until I get through!