1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

London Challenge

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by mariangela1, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Our school has recently become part of the London challenge (primary schools). Would love to hear from anyone in similar circumstances. We are not a 'failing school - got a great Ofsted in March 2007 but ks2 results in 2008 were poor. Supposed to be supportive but not sure that I entirely agree ... As a senior manager I am very worried about the morale of the staff and I feel like I am between the devil and ...

2. Our school has recently become part of the London challenge (primary schools). Would love to hear from anyone in similar circumstances. We are not a 'failing school - got a great Ofsted in March 2007 but ks2 results in 2008 were poor. Supposed to be supportive but not sure that I entirely agree ... As a senior manager I am very worried about the morale of the staff and I feel like I am between the devil and ...

3. Tes_Author_Team

Tes_Author_Team New commenter