1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Logolistophobia

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Spanakopita, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

Every forum I have been on since I got in this evening is filled with long lists of words and bits of words that go on and on and have started to whir round my mind so that I keep shouting out , 'oo' or 'ow' or 'ea' or 'ai' and all manner of other exclamations. I feel like someone in a chorus in a Greek play and am very distressed. Otototototoipopoida!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Every forum I have been on since I got in this evening is filled with long lists of words and bits of words that go on and on and have started to whir round my mind so that I keep shouting out , 'oo' or 'ow' or 'ea' or 'ai' and all manner of other exclamations. I feel like someone in a chorus in a Greek play and am very distressed. Otototototoipopoida!

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Popopopopo!

4. Noja

Noja Senior commenter

Alcohol is the answer - I've done extensive research.
    Now, do you fancy:
    Gin and tonic
    Wine
    Beer
    Cider
    Port
    Sherry
    alcopops

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Hallo, Noja. I feel better already for seeing you after such ages! That wouldn't be such a bad list were I not TT.

6. Noja

Noja Senior commenter

Hi Nutella - I'm still around. Lovely to see you too x