1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Logic Gate design

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by bw999, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried using Minecraft to teach/practise creating/combining logic gates? Some of my students have told me they have beenusing Minecraft to this effect over the hols. Does anyone know if one of the free online versions of this games is capable of doing this? I'd love to have a lesson or two on this, hoping someone has already tried it and can give some useful advice!

2. Has anyone tried using Minecraft to teach/practise creating/combining logic gates? Some of my students have told me they have beenusing Minecraft to this effect over the hols. Does anyone know if one of the free online versions of this games is capable of doing this? I'd love to have a lesson or two on this, hoping someone has already tried it and can give some useful advice!

3. No, but there is quite a lot of this sort of stuff online so if you google around there should be people who can answer this question.
    There are youtube videos of people building whole computers out of it :)