1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

logging in

Discussion in 'Personal' started by inky, Jan 25, 2012.

1. inky

inky Lead commenter

I've been having trouble logging in with firefox today. Anyone else affected? I try to log in an I'm returned to the page I started from. I've switched to IE and it's working, but I don't want to have to do that every time.

2. Yes. I find that if I flush firefox it allows me to sign in.

3. inky

inky Lead commenter

Whoops - it seems to have been a temporary hiccup. Everything is back to normal now.

4. Hi
    One of the servers isn't working as it should and it has been taken out of circulation while it is fixed. If it happens again, please do report it to us by email to help@tes.co.uk.
    We apologise for the inconvenience.
    Bev

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

Ta, Bev.

I thought I'd been banned, and was busily examining my conscience.
    Phew!

6. I couldn't log in for a time last week either. My name/password wasn't recognised. [​IMG]
    I gave up but the next day I seemed to be bona fide again and was let in!
    For information...Inky...you are plain (Brummie) Inky, yes, and the other person, InkyP isn't you?

7. Same server, different issue last week.

8. inky

inky Lead commenter

Being lower-case inky saved me from the trolls who went about pretending to be other people.

Anyway, that's all history. I love InkyP and I hope she isn't too embarrassed when I disgrace myself!

9. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

I don't think you are rude or bad-tempered - just passionate about certain things.