1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Loading multiple PDFs

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by WeTeachWell, Oct 17, 2017.

1. WeTeachWell

WeTeachWell New commenter

Hi,
    This has probably been answered and I did look.
    I am trying to work out how to upload a number of pdfs in one package.

This is not a bundle as I don't want to upload them individually. Is this possible?

Cheers

Carolyn

2. A1EnglishResources

A1EnglishResources New commenter

Hi Carolyn, I think you can just upload them the usual way - just keeping adding more files, if that makes sense!

3. WeTeachWell

yeah I tried that but it wants me to put in prices and I don't have prices for individual bits. If I zip them then I don't have a picture.

Cheers

A1EnglishResources likes this.
  4. Littlesherbetlemon

Littlesherbetlemon Occasional commenter

One way to get round this is by still making a zip file so all your pdfs are altogether but then making some jpegs or pngs of your resources. I made a zip file to contain 5 pdfs but that didn't help anyone see what I was selling so I uploaded some of the pngs I make when I save my work as a pdf. (I do all my work in PP, save them as pngs then save those pngs as a pdf) Then I simply click on the 'other' option which comes up when uploading a new resource. You could always make a video to show your resources. It is a bit long winded but I felt that I was able to show people what they were getting from quite a big pack.

5. WeTeachWell

Thanks for that. That is helpful.
    Carolyn