1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

LNF training

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by BarbaraLloyd, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Hi there

There must be a lot of teachers out there who are in the process of implementing this new framework. I am due to go to a training event in Cardiff on Tuesday but colleagues who attended the same training in Llandudno yesterday are telling me it was completely worthless. Did anyone else go and if so what were your thoughts?,

I am English and literacy coordinator in our school and feel that I need as much information as possible before changing our planning which I feel works well. It would be great to hear what other people are thinking and doing.

Barbara

2. Hi there

There must be a lot of teachers out there who are in the process of implementing this new framework. I am due to go to a training event in Cardiff on Tuesday but colleagues who attended the same training in Llandudno yesterday are telling me it was completely worthless. Did anyone else go and if so what were your thoughts?,

I am English and literacy coordinator in our school and feel that I need as much information as possible before changing our planning which I feel works well. It would be great to hear what other people are thinking and doing.

Barbara