1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Living room music!

Discussion in 'Music' started by cmf, Jul 12, 2011.

1. cmf

cmf

Hi. Has anyone got a copy of "Story" by John Cage. It was part of the Anthology of Music for the old GCSE on CD2. I have just pulled out the CD and only have CD 1 and CD 3. I still have the Score book but would like to use the piece for my Y9's in Sept. I have looked on youtube and various other downloads but can only get very poor quality recordings. I have had a look at back cats and cannot find the CD. If any can help it would be very well recieved. Thanks.

2. cmf

cmf

Please forgive me, its just dropped out of behind the insert. Thanks for reading.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

I've got it. I have the 3 CD anthology set - complete with CD2! How can I help?

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Our messages crossed - I must have been checking my CDs when you found yours. Glad you are sorted!

5. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

What have your Year 9s done to anger you so?

6. I was going to ask a simalar question to Yes Mr.
    Once upon a time, a time, a time. The world was round. And we could live in it