1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Liverpool topic

Discussion in 'History' started by jellybellysmum, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Hi
    In our last Ofsted it was commented that chn don't know enough about their own local area so am planning a topic on Liverpool. I teach year 2 and some of the resources and websites I've found are a bit too hard for my class. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or resources that I could use. The class ability ranges from P scales to level 2. I have got photos of all the main landmarks, churches, etc.. I was going to create Pop Art Style pictures of the class or buildings and show them Beatles Pop Art covers. Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Hi
    In our last Ofsted it was commented that chn don't know enough about their own local area so am planning a topic on Liverpool. I teach year 2 and some of the resources and websites I've found are a bit too hard for my class. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or resources that I could use. The class ability ranges from P scales to level 2. I have got photos of all the main landmarks, churches, etc.. I was going to create Pop Art Style pictures of the class or buildings and show them Beatles Pop Art covers. Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.