1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lively Music CDs

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lilaclady, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

I am on the lookout again for any Lively Music CDs from the out-of-print Heinemann scheme of work. I really need copies of the upper levels - I think that's age 9-11. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful.

2. Hi
    Sorry this is no help to you at all but I've been on the lookout for the 5-7 year old CD for a while and would also be really interested to know if anyone can help with this.....??

3. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

We have this in my school.

4. krazy-kate

krazy-kate New commenter

I might be able to help with the 5-7 but also would like the CDs for U KS2. Can anyone help please?

5. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

Bumpity-bump!

6. Krazy kate!
    I'd be reallyinterested in the 5-7 CD. Do you have a copy?

7. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

Still looking for these... I now have CD1 and parts of the others for 9-11. If anyone knows of any cassettes (remember them?!) they would do too!

8. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

Still looking... anyone? Please!

9. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

Bumping this again as am running out of local schools to ask!
    Does anybody have Lively Muisc CDs?

10. Lilaclady

Lilaclady New commenter

Bumping this again as am eternally optimistic :)

11. I have the scheme and cassette 2 for 9 - 11 but no cassette or disc 1. Know it's a long shot but wondered if you managed to locate one. Just spotted this as now looking myself!

12. I have cassette (!!) 2 and the scheme for 9-11, on the lookout for cd or cassette 1. Did you have any luck?