1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Little Shop of Horrors - Audrey II looking for a new home - FREE!!!!

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by stevetrotteruk, Oct 18, 2011.

1. If anyone is looking to do Little Shop of Horrors this year we have a very large, fully functioning, Audrey II which is gathering dust, as well as taking up a large amount of well needed store room space.
    Free to a good home (perhaps a small donation might be nice!)
    My school is situated in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
    Please reply to this post if you're interested or know of anyone who might be able to make use of it, seems a shame for it to end up in the bin.
    Steve

2. PS Please could you let me know the dimensions? Also - it would be great if you could email a photo?! My email address is megs.morris@yahoo.co.uk
    Thank you :)

3. Hi there!

I don't suppose by some miracle that this is still up for grabs is it?

4. <font face="Calibri">Hi,</font><font face="Calibri">I work at Doncaster College for the Deaf and we will be performing Little Shop of Horrors next June.</font>

<font size="3">susiebryans@hotmail.com </font><font face="Calibri">Thanks</font><font face="Calibri">Sue Bryan</font>