1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

little perspex display stands/ shelves to pin to wall...what are they called?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mychalkface, Feb 23, 2012.

  1. mychalkface

    mychalkface New commenter


    there are lots like this; google 'brochure holders'
  2. mindthegap

    mindthegap New commenter

    Thanks. That is almost what I'm looking for, but not quite... hard to explain. If you used the item I'm after to display a book, the book would rest on a little 'shelf ' and tilt backwards, rather than slot completely inside (as in your link). Thanks anyway! Viewed from the side, it would look like a L shape of solid thin plastic with a little 'return' to stop the book sliding off the shelf.
  3. mychalkface

    mychalkface New commenter

    Sorry, only just returned to this. Did you find anything? How about here!

  4. sueemc

    sueemc New commenter

    I use this site
    can recommend :)
  5. Were you successful in your search for the Perspex shelves? I used the shelves at a school 14 years ago and have been searching for them recently but have been unable to find any. Many thanks.

Share This Page