1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

LITTLE BOOKS big ideas sally featherstone

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by janeyrobbo, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I was just wondering if anyone has any of the 'Little Books Big Ideas' books by Sally featherstone that they would like to sell. I know I can get them on Amazon but just wondering if anyone is having a clear out first!
    thanks

2. There are some 'The Little Book of Treasure Baskets' on ebay from 99p. Hope that's a good start!

3. Role play from £6.83, Messy play from £4.97...

4. ECH

ECH

I have some to sell! They're in school but I'm going in on Friday so I'll PM you when I know which ones I've got if that's ok?

5. that would be brilliant, i'm especially keen on the investigations, outdoor play and maths activities ones.
    my email is janeyrobbo@yahoo.co.uk

many thanks,

Jane

6. hiya, if you havent already sold these books, can you pm me with the titles you are selling..... hunybuny84@hotmail.com

thanks.

7. hi
    if anyone has any of the sally featherstone - little books of... that you are interested in selling, could you let me know at miao@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks