1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literary heritage and Shakespeare task AQA new Literature GCSE

Discussion in 'English' started by volponefox, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I I would be really grateful if somebody could point me to the actual tasks for the Unit 3 CA. One of my colleagues says it is in the 'preparing to teach' booklet however I'm not convinced as it says they are 'specimen tasks. Are they the tasks in question which relate to ambition, love, role of hero and conflict?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

2. GloriaSunshine

GloriaSunshine New commenter

Definitely log in to e-aqa and look at the tasks in the Secure Materials setion. Don't use the Specimen tasks as they are different.

3. If only it was that simple - I am unable to log into e-AQA although my log on works fine for the digital anthology

4. GloriaSunshine

GloriaSunshine New commenter

It's a different login - see your exams officer. From memory, I think you 'apply' online and AQA contact school for confirmation that you are employed at the centre you have listed, Should be done tomorrow if you're back at school.

5. CaptGrimesRetd

CaptGrimesRetd New commenter

Choice of four:
    Explore the ways writers present conflict in the texts you have studied
    Explore the ways writers present choices .....
    Explore the ways texts present ideas about people in love
    Explore how a hero is presented in the texts you have studied.
    e-AQA then gives three examples of each,