1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

literacy

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by charlie3773, Feb 12, 2012.

1. i am currently completing my final assignment at uni and i am looking at story time and how it helps a child's language and cognitive development, and was wondering if anyone can help me source current literature research etc as im struggling at the moment any help would be gratefully received

2. i am currently completing my final assignment at uni and i am looking at story time and how it helps a child's language and cognitive development, and was wondering if anyone can help me source current literature research etc as im struggling at the moment any help would be gratefully received

3. Have you tried looking for things via google scholar? On the regular google screen go to 'more' in the options along the top and on the list you will find scholar- type in 'story time language development' or something along those lines and it will come up with related 'scholarly articles'. Some you have to pay to access but once you have the titles you can look them up via your uni's e-resources or e-journals.
    Sorry if you knew this already but thought I'd mention it [​IMG]
    Steevie