1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Units

Discussion in 'English' started by Cupcake26, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I need to download the literacy units for year 5 but am getting highly stressed as every time I go on the archives I am unable to view any content - not objectives, outcomes, phases, anything! All I can see are the different units! It just says the page isn't found.
    Can anybody out there give me a link to a site where I can download this or are there any sympathetic current year 5 teachers out there that have previously downloaded all of this info and would be kind enough to e-mail me?

Please get in touch - feeling desperate, laptop soon to be thrown out of the window!!!

2. Hi,
    I need to download the literacy units for year 5 but am getting highly stressed as every time I go on the archives I am unable to view any content - not objectives, outcomes, phases, anything! All I can see are the different units! It just says the page isn't found.
    Can anybody out there give me a link to a site where I can download this or are there any sympathetic current year 5 teachers out there that have previously downloaded all of this info and would be kind enough to e-mail me?

Please get in touch - feeling desperate, laptop soon to be thrown out of the window!!!

3. I don't know if this has come in time to save your laptop but the teachfind website contains most of the archived materials.

http://teachfind.com/primary-literacy-framework

4. I had the same problem as you! Too stressful! If you still need the units, let me know as I have them and will email them to you