1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Track Back

Discussion in 'Personal' started by pastychucker, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I am trying to track down a literacy track back. A document that tracks back from say Y3 objectives in Literacy to P levels.
    I have been using the Cornwall Maths Track back but I can't find the Literacy one anywhere on the Cornwall county website. They can't be the only county that have done something like this so if you do know of this type of document on the web somewhere could you please help me??
    Thank you in advance.
    x

2. Hi all,
    I am trying to track down a literacy track back. A document that tracks back from say Y3 objectives in Literacy to P levels.
    I have been using the Cornwall Maths Track back but I can't find the Literacy one anywhere on the Cornwall county website. They can't be the only county that have done something like this so if you do know of this type of document on the web somewhere could you please help me??
    Thank you in advance.
    x

3. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

Lancashire Grid for Learning have a lot of this sort of stuff, it might be worth you looking there (as much as it pains me to say it as a Yorkshirewoman!!)