1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9, March 2009 resource

Discussion in 'Primary' started by greenpaddy, May 3, 2012.

1. greenpaddy

greenpaddy New commenter

Would anyone have a copy of this resource - Persuasive texts - PRINT ONLY guided reading leaflet in Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9, March 2009.
    This leaflet offers four short examples of persuasive writing from different perspectives, linked by the theme of saving or appreciating the planet. They allow discussion of the purpose and effectiveness of persuasive text, and consideration of the impact of tone, layout and images.If you have could you please pm me.

2. greenpaddy

greenpaddy New commenter

Would anyone have a copy of this resource - Persuasive texts - PRINT ONLY guided reading leaflet in Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9, March 2009.
    This leaflet offers four short examples of persuasive writing from different perspectives, linked by the theme of saving or appreciating the planet. They allow discussion of the purpose and effectiveness of persuasive text, and consideration of the impact of tone, layout and images.If you have could you please pm me.

3. Dopey Dwarf

Dopey Dwarf New commenter

If you do a search on the scholastic website (free membership) there are some free downloads - 6 role play cards plus a question sheet called let me persuade you. Don't know if it's what you want.

4. greenpaddy

greenpaddy New commenter

No, this is linked to guided reading and has 3 or 4 passages differentiated. Wanted it for interview lesson. Have child ed subscription but not literacy time! Had copy in previous school but none where i am now. !