1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Test - University of Cumbria

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Nicola151082, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I have an interview next week and am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction - i have to read (& annotate if i wish) - Reflection in Higher Education Learning - Jenny Moon. This is in preparation for a 30 minute written literacy task and i've no idea what to expect or prepare.

Can anyone please help

Thanks

Nicola

2. I did this same task back in December and you pretty much just need to read and annotate - I listed the key ideas in bullet point form because the text was so long! There is a written task that asks you to consider and refer to the stimulus text in your response. It's also a chance to discuss in your own ideas about education in general and evaluate practices.

Hope that helps.

3. Hi, did you have any look with any replies about the jenny moon question, my interview is on wednesday and finding it really difficult, thanks [​IMG]