1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Policy in Secondary (Wales)

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by tmay, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Just wondered if anyone out there could point me in the direction of documentation for the changes in the Literacy Policy in Wales. I've just been appointed Literacy Co-ordinator for Whole school literacy and am struggling to find documents which clearly state what we should be doing. Lots of people mention the need for things like whole school marking policies but no-one seems to be able to pinpoint where they've seen it.
    I work in a secondary school and know that unless I can point to something official in black and white a number of departments will not follow my suggestions!
    Thanks

2. Just wondered if anyone out there could point me in the direction of documentation for the changes in the Literacy Policy in Wales. I've just been appointed Literacy Co-ordinator for Whole school literacy and am struggling to find documents which clearly state what we should be doing. Lots of people mention the need for things like whole school marking policies but no-one seems to be able to pinpoint where they've seen it.
    I work in a secondary school and know that unless I can point to something official in black and white a number of departments will not follow my suggestions!
    Thanks

3. JohnAdamsonOCR

JohnAdamsonOCR New commenter