1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

literacy plus resources

Discussion in 'English' started by kdk1, May 1, 2012.

1. Not quite but thanks, there is some useful material there. The
    resources I mentioned are referred to (and in some cases linked to but
    the links are broken/not working) in the Literacy Plus sample units eg
    Improving reading/improving writing.

have to hope someone else can help.
    Regards
    Katie

2. anyone? Has anyone used them even and can tell me if they are worth tracking down?

TIA

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Thanks Martin - I've seen those and while they are useful, they aren't the resources I'm hoping to get a look at. Anyone know if there is a contact number for the DfE as was as maybe I'll have to contact someone there and see if they are still available.

5. Hi.
    I was wondering if you have had any luck finding the resources for the other units or any contact details.
    I would really appreciate it if you could forward me the links or teh details because i intend to use some of those unit from September.
    Kind regards,
    Nick

6. I'm fairly sure I have them on a CD at work - I'll have a look tomorrow and post them online if I do.

In the meantime, if you go to my wiki - englishmattersessex dot wikispaces dot com I've put up all the Literacy Progress Units and the Writing Challenge mini lessons which are also worth a look.

7. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

I have 5 virgin copies going spare. They'll be in the skip, otherwise. PM me with an address to send it to.

8. Bambam7

Bambam7 New commenter

Hi,
    If you still have these resources, I would be interested. Thank you.
    Head of English
    Stanground Academy
    Peterborough Road
    Stanground
    Peterborough
    PE7 3BY

9. gruoch

1 set on its way tomorrow.

10. Hi gruoch,
    I have sent you a PM.
    Cheers
    Jen

11. Could you please send a copy to me as well?
    Mr Besnik Dedja
    EMA
    Little Ilford School
    Manor Park
    London
    E12 6ET
    Many thanks

12. My name is Nick. I understand you might have used in the past the literacy plus units but I was wondering if you have by any chance the rest of the writing units' resources. I have tried the National archive, Teach find and they seem to have removed the resources.
    If you have them saved somewhere, I would really appreciate it if you could share them with me.
    Kind regards,

13. gruoch

Apologies - mine are Study Plus, not Literacy Plus packs.

14. suzychoosy

suzychoosy New commenter

I have the literacy plus resources. pm me and I will send you my email address.

15. Thank you, Suzy.
    My email is bdedja@hotmail.com.
    My work address is:
    Little Ilford School
    Browning Road
    Manor Park
    London
    E12 6ET.
    Once again thank you ever so much.

16. I've found my disk with all the Literacy Plus resources on and have started uploading them to my wiki. Bear with me - it will take time, but I'll get there. Save Our Parks is up so far. My wiki is at englishmattersessex dot wikispaces dot com

17. All uploaded - hope they help.

18. Hi,
    I have just started teaching a literacy unit at my school. Desperate for the resources. My email is helen.clarke@ousedale.org.uk
    Thanks