1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Observation

Discussion in 'Primary' started by emma1506, May 9, 2012.

1. Hello

I need a ONE OFF amazing literacy lesson for Firday for an interview obswervation. Year 5/6 massive ability difference. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME! Must be all singing and dancing xx

2. Hello

I need a ONE OFF amazing literacy lesson for Firday for an interview obswervation. Year 5/6 massive ability difference. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME! Must be all singing and dancing xx

3. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

I have one.
    Go plan your own lesson.
    They will want to see your lesson, given that it will be you they might be considering for a job.
    They don't want to see the ideas of some strangers on the internet.
    Also, do bear in mind that heads go on this forum as well and if they see a lesson idea on this thread that someone then arrives and performs...well. You can work the rest out for yourself.
    At the very least, come up with an idea and present it on here along with your intended learning objective. People are normally happy to offer constructive advice on ideas already thought through. We're generally too busy to plan other people's lessons, however.