1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy Framework

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kizza123, Aug 25, 2011.

1. <font size="2">HI, </font><font size="2">I wondered if anybody could help me. I recently looked on the national strategies archived website for the literacy units I need to teach next year (year 5) and you can&rsquo;t access them at the moment.</font> I know there was plenty of notice about the website not being used anymore and I saved all the year 4 units as that was the year group I initially thought I would be teaching but I now have year 5 and am not sure if there is anywhere else to find the information from the site???

2. <font size="2">HI, </font><font size="2">I wondered if anybody could help me. I recently looked on the national strategies archived website for the literacy units I need to teach next year (year 5) and you can&rsquo;t access them at the moment.</font> I know there was plenty of notice about the website not being used anymore and I saved all the year 4 units as that was the year group I initially thought I would be teaching but I now have year 5 and am not sure if there is anywhere else to find the information from the site???

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

They're all archived so try putting Literacy Framework archive into a search engine, which i've just done and the first one to come up is webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/.../primaryframework/literacy/
    leading on to http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100612050234/nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/primary/primaryframework/literacy/
    Not all the links work but the main data is there.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide