1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Literacy and Numeracy report writing comments ...please help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by cath1980, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Hi, I teach reception and have done my reports for them but I also have to write 16 year 4/5/6 lit and numeracy reports. I do not have report assist as we do not use it in reception. I don't need to write a great deal but does anyone know if there is a bank of statements/ideas anywhere as I just need a starting point. I only taught these children 3 days a week for about 9 weeks so am finding it really hard.

2. Hi, I teach reception and have done my reports for them but I also have to write 16 year 4/5/6 lit and numeracy reports. I do not have report assist as we do not use it in reception. I don't need to write a great deal but does anyone know if there is a bank of statements/ideas anywhere as I just need a starting point. I only taught these children 3 days a week for about 9 weeks so am finding it really hard.

3. Hi Cath,
    If you look on the resources tab on TES and type in 'report comments' there is an excellent bank of report comments posted by Opera Diva. It's called 'Levelled report writing statement bank' - it's on page 4.
    It has statements for each subject and the statements are levelled. There are even statements which suggest possible future targets for literacy and numeracy.
    Hope this helps!