1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Listos 1 Resource and Assesment File

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by hurray, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have a copy of the Resource and Assessment File, but it appears to have the whole of module 6 and the accompanying module 6 test missing.

It would seem a shame to have to spend £100 to buy an entire new file. Is there anybody who can help?

Thanks

2. We have a copy of the Resource and Assessment File, but it appears to have the whole of module 6 and the accompanying module 6 test missing.

It would seem a shame to have to spend £100 to buy an entire new file. Is there anybody who can help?

Thanks

3. Thank you

4. Hi there
    I would be vary grateful if you could send me a copy of 'Listos 1' resourses and assessment files. Do you also happen to have 'Listos' 2 and 3? I teach Spansih in a school in Kenya and it's proving to be imposssible to get that material from here.
    My email address is quemefui@hotmail.com

Regards
    Jorge Iglesias

5. Hi there
    I would be very grateful if you could send me a copy of 'Listos 1' resourses and assessment files. Do you also happen to have 'Listos' 2 and 3? I teach Spansih in a school in Kenya and it's proving to be imposssible to get that material from here.
    My email address is quemefui@hotmail.com

Regards
    Jorge Iglesias

6. Hi there , I'm very interesting as well for the Listos ! resource and assessment file. I would be very greatfull if you could send me a copy martha_hinojosa2000@yahoo.com
    Regards
    MB

7. Come on people. be fair! Do you really expect the person who kindly offered to help out ONE person who doesn't have ONE section to send the WHOLE file to each person that jumps on the bandwagon?! These things do not come cheap and in these tough economic times I'm sure people don't have cash to waste on photocopying for OTHER people!!!!

8. Listo83

Listo83 New commenter

I've got it electronically in pdf format so let me know if people still need it.

9. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Monkey boy, these calls usually fall on deaf ears. In my experience the minute you offer to email one file to one person, you get 20 people asking for the whole lot. I once watched a whole thread of people asking for a particular powerpoint to be emailed to them, when it was clear the powerpoint was available on resources, if only people would bother to click on the link. People are too lazy or tight to do things themselves or pay for them.

10. Absolutely, I couldn't agree more!
    I'm all for sharing and caring, but not when it means that one person does all the work and others reap the rewards. I see it everyday with colleagues who have downloaded resources from the net and then not bothered to amend them to fit with what's in our coursebooks, while I spend hours doing so.
    Rant over, I know who the real stars on here!

pascuam49 likes this.
  11. Hi
    I am just going to set a listening assessment for my Y9 and have discovered we have lost pages 59 and 60 of the folder. I don't know if it correponds to the PDF file, but it is the first page of the Prueba for Module 3 on school.
    Any chance you could send me a copy through. I'd be very grateful.

Thanks so much

12. thanks can you send me a copyof listos 1 assessment and resources , and if possible listos 2 and 3.

my email address is pej@longford.hounslow.sch.uk
    thanks

13. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

Copyright infringement, anyone?
    These files usually say something like "For copying within the purchasing institution only"

14. Or maybe it could be that when you stupidly made this request this thread was 'bumped' to the top of the pile. I really do worry for our profession sometimes!

15. I don't quite comprehend and understand how my mistake of not reading the "threads'" date, "harms" or "annoys" or "irritates" or even worries you?! Yes you are absolutely correct, monkey boy, i do worry for our profession sometimes, especially "monkey boy" I wonder how you cope when a student makes a mistake....that'd be interesting!

16. Rushad, I think you miss my point; your mistake is not my issue, rather your reply to the original comment made on your post. Now of course I may have made a mistake and misinterpreted your words!

17. Honestly, I really don't care but yes, I think it's quite possible that you are correct in this case and may have misinterpreted my words! :)

18. Glad we got that sorted!

19. gchagger

gchagger New commenter

Hi

Can you please email me a copy as of the resource and assessment file as well to g_chagger@msn.com

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.