1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

lion witch and the wardrobe

Discussion in 'Primary' started by yearhead, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Does anyone have any suitable resources for a year 6 class using this book in literacy lessons?

2. Does anyone have any suitable resources for a year 6 class using this book in literacy lessons?

3. impis

impis New commenter

4. Have you seen http://www.narnia.com?
    It has info about all seven books, the land of narnia and the characters. You might find it interesting.
    Fiona

5. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

6. Where in the country are you?

West Yorkshire Playhouse in Leeds has this on at the moment until end of January 2005.

7. If you leave your email, I can send you three weeks of Year 6 planning for this book.

8. Thank you. halesteach@aol.com
    I think the playhouse might be a little far from us but thanks anyway
    Yearhead

9. Also being performed at Stantonbury Campus Theatre in Milton Keynes mid-January for a week.
    www.mkweb.co.uk should have details on it somewhere.

Amateur production but should still be good.

10. Hi sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm doing this book with my yr5 class and would love to see a copy of your plans. lucylucylill@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Lucy x

11. I've just read that someone has plans for Lion Witch and the Wardrobe - can I jump on the band wagon as well?!
    Many thanks from me and on behalf of my y5/6 class!?
    littlecaroljones@yahoo.co.uk

12. Hi,

I would love to use this book with my kids as it was a huge favourite with me as a kid and I would like a copy of the plans too, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

gemxgcw@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

13. I am an ESL teacher looking for modified work for a student reading at a grade one level. His class is studying the book and his teacher would like him to try it. Anything would help: chapter summaries, modified questions, whatever! Thanks!

14. Hi

Would love to do this with my mixed 5/6 class. Please can you send plans to

helenmudd@hotmail.com

Thank you!

15. adsa

adsa New commenter