1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Linking up with another Infant School in the UK

Discussion in 'Geography' started by michnank, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hi, I am a teacher (and Humanities Subject Leader) in a KS1 class at a 3 form entry infant school in North London. I am looking for a school, ideally an infant school somewhere else in the UK who would like to link up to exchange ideas, and build friendships between the schools. I am open to different topics to base our link around. Let me know if you are interested! Michelle[​IMG]

2. Hi, I am a teacher (and Humanities Subject Leader) in a KS1 class at a 3 form entry infant school in North London. I am looking for a school, ideally an infant school somewhere else in the UK who would like to link up to exchange ideas, and build friendships between the schools. I am open to different topics to base our link around. Let me know if you are interested! Michelle[​IMG]

3. Look on the british council website. They have various schemes for linking schools and offer free resources and advice.