1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Link with a local law firm?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by schools_law_web, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I'm a teacher (Citizenship) and I also run a project which introduces pupils to the legal system. The scheme, which is FREE to schools because it is funded by the legal profession, provides staff with ready-to-go worksheets on matters of law and citizenship. Many existing users come from the primary sector because the materials have versions for both primary and secondary.

Further details available on the project website at www.schoolslawweb.co.uk.

During the summer we intend to add a further 100 schools to the project. If anyone is interested you can sign up at the website. First come, first served. As I'm a practising teacher I have no intention of adding to anyone's workload so the initiative is designed as a time-saver and definitely not as a work generator!! (We have plenty of those already.)

Patrick

2. I'm a teacher (Citizenship) and I also run a project which introduces pupils to the legal system. The scheme, which is FREE to schools because it is funded by the legal profession, provides staff with ready-to-go worksheets on matters of law and citizenship. Many existing users come from the primary sector because the materials have versions for both primary and secondary.

Further details available on the project website at www.schoolslawweb.co.uk.

During the summer we intend to add a further 100 schools to the project. If anyone is interested you can sign up at the website. First come, first served. As I'm a practising teacher I have no intention of adding to anyone's workload so the initiative is designed as a time-saver and definitely not as a work generator!! (We have plenty of those already.)

Patrick