1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Like buses...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Lara mfl 05, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Wow, 2 interviews!
    Fingers crossed for you!

2. Good luck.

3. Thank you very much :)

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]

Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

5. No problem. Could well be a big celebration next Friday, if I land my job at interview!!!!
    I would be so so happy because this time I have prepared well. I have spent nearly 6 hours planning so far only on the 20 minute interview lesson!!! Also the interview part - have read Theo's advice and also drafting model answers to the possible questions. I am also revamping my general knowledge as it is Primary KS2.
    If I get it, I would feel like buying everyone on here a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Looking forward to a glass of Pinot Grigio, Harry.

7. No problem, I ain't Dunteachin yet!!!! [​IMG]

8. Best of luck then!

Fingers crossed for everyone that's applying/interviewing! :)

9. Good luck Harry, didn't realise it was you with that swirly avatar, I associated you with that strange monster (sorry!)

10. emmadrg

emmadrg New commenter

Wow - a lot of good news around here at the minute. Can you send some of your luck my way for these applications I'm filling out?
    Keeping fingers crossed.[​IMG]

11. If the news is not good next Friday, then yes I will be reverting to the strange monster!!!!! [​IMG]

12. Really hope the swirly one stays then!