1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Levelled Bank of Report Writing Statements

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Opera Diva, May 25, 2009.

1. http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6014236

I have added the bank of statements to the RESOURCES section of TES.

It is one long continuous WORD document in order to keep all the statements in one place and not on 15 separate downloads.

The file is about 1MB.

This thread replaces the thread about OPERA DIVA banks of report writing statements from 2007.

Hope this is easier to download than from the Tutor's site and anyone else who has hosted them.

OPERA DIVA

2. https://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6014236

I have added the bank of statements to the RESOURCES section of TES.

It is one long continuous WORD document in order to keep all the statements in one place and not on 15 separate downloads.

The file is about 1MB.

This thread replaces the thread about OPERA DIVA banks of report writing statements from 2007.

Hope this is easier to download than from the Tutor's site and anyone else who has hosted them.

OPERA DIVA

3. haj

haj

thnaks operadiva

:)

4. Thanks Opera Diva!

5. 142 downloads - hope they are useful

6. Thank you so much Opera Diva - and to your staff. Truly appreciate your generosity and the time taken to put them in the resource bank.
    Come on people - if you download them please have the courtesy to post thanks!

7. Thanks cofnchoc

I know it's a 1mb+ download but I felt it was better to put all the statements into one document than to upload 13 separate ones and then try to locate them all on the resource bank.

8. Thank you so much! These are going to be really helpful as this is only my second year of teaching and I haven't yet built up my own bank of ideas. Your hard work is really appreciated!

Becky

9. You're welcome.

over 200 downloads - must be in need....

10. Thank you so much for these, they really are useful. For some reason I keep giving it one star on the resource bank - not deliberate I promise!!!!

11. Ratings do not matter as long as the resource is useful.

Thank you for posting.

12. Wonderwoman1

Wonderwoman1 New commenter

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to put this into the resource bank. I am about to start writing reports so I am sure this resource will be a great help.

13. These are SO useful.
    Thank you.

14. T34

T34 Established commenter

For information -
    I have modified Opera Diva's statements so that they are now included in the free download "Inform Standalone" from www.plvideo.com.
    Inform Standalone is to allow you to write your reports using statements and then export to your school's MS Word template.
    I take full responsiblity for any mistakes in the modification process!

15. Thanks T34.