1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Level Assessment - Any feedback greatly appreciated

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by TextileBunny, May 12, 2012.

1. Back in January I asked & recieved (very kindly) suggested methods of how some of you track KS3 levels.
    Over recent months I have developing and trialling a new sheet tracking sheet with my students.
    I have just uploaded the resource and would really appreciate any feedback you may have.
    http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/KS3-D-and-amp-T-Level-Assessment-Tracker-Sheet-6228996/
    This has been developed as part of a project to make level tracking in KS3 D&T module rotations easier. We have rotation modules in year 7 & 8 and this sheet allows both years to be tracked on the one sheet. W M G T F = Wood, Metal, Graphics, Textiles Food. The sheet is on an A3 Powerpo More…int page but can (in print preview) be set to print on A4 (fit to page).
    Kind regards,
    TextileBunny

2. Back in January I asked & recieved (very kindly) suggested methods of how some of you track KS3 levels.
    Over recent months I have developing and trialling a new sheet tracking sheet with my students.
    I have just uploaded the resource and would really appreciate any feedback you may have.
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/KS3-D-and-amp-T-Level-Assessment-Tracker-Sheet-6228996/
    This has been developed as part of a project to make level tracking in KS3 D&T module rotations easier. We have rotation modules in year 7 & 8 and this sheet allows both years to be tracked on the one sheet. W M G T F = Wood, Metal, Graphics, Textiles Food. The sheet is on an A3 Powerpo More…int page but can (in print preview) be set to print on A4 (fit to page).
    Kind regards,
    TextileBunny